Wednesday, July 6, 2011

7 months...Fourth of July....

Owen is now officially a 7 month old.  I have attached pictures below...the sticker thing was a fun idea, but now he is very aware of it and just pulls it right off.  I took lots of pictures without the sticker on, but he was on the move so it was a challenge.
We didn't do much on the 4th of July...just went to the grocery store, hung out on the patio, watched the Big Chill.  I had been staining our patio furniture for much of the weekend so we were enjoying our newly stained furniture a bit.  No fireworks for us, we were under a burn ban so no cities around here put on shows...bummer, but oh well.
Okay here are a few pictures.  I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend!

Hanging out on patio

Listening to Beau read


 With the sticker and his quick removal of it











Much better - no silly sticker, Mom!