Owen and I have been taking mommy and me swimming lessons this past week at Texas Tech's leisure pool and we have one more week to do next week. Owen has loved going to the pool before we started this class so I was hoping that would translate to the lessons too. And it really has...he has been quite a little rock star, although this is his mother speaking so forgive the bias. He will go underwater, kick his legs, float on his back, kind of blow bubbles, and kind of scoop his arms. His teachers have gone on and on about how good he is doing, I have been so proud. One day he wasn't happy in the lessons because he had to put on a life jacket, he did not like that a bit! But we have had to do the life jacket again since and he was much better the second time.
Here a few shots that I just took with my phone before lessons and one after. We are excited for next week!
We did it! Week one of swimming lessons in the books!