Monday, April 26, 2010

Oklahoma now back home!

I went to Oklahoma last week for work.  It was very busy with work and all sorts of activities.  I did something every evening so I was exhausted when I finally got home.  (Some exciting things...I got to go to the Arts Fest in OKC and see the OKC Thunder in their first playoff win!!!)  I slept quite a bit over the weekend and still feel like I am trying to catch up, although that may be impossible.  I am feeling a bit better, not quite as nauseous...I still get waves of feeling sick, especially when I haven't eaten in a while.  I am very sensitive to smells, which I had read about and thought it sounded kind of funny, but I noticed that it is true and not very cool because it occasionally causes a gag reflex.  I am also difficult to eat with (at least I think Beau would say that, but he is being a good sport about it all and of course very accommodating)...nothing really ever sounds good.  I have been eating lots of baked potatoes and have found other things I don't mind...what I have found I have no desire for is any sort of meat and most veggies, especially salads.  I did have meat a couple times last week, but it does not sound appealing at all so I will stay away.  I am eating fruits as much as I can, especially since I am not digging veggies so I am trying to sub in fruits so I get something good for me.
Since I am back at home, I went back to the gym today to try to keep up the habit.  I really don't have much more to report,  but I wanted to post so I tried to stay in the habit of that also.