I haven't posted in a while, I have been busy busy with work and when I am not working, I just didn't feel like being on the computer....
But here I am now. We had a doctor's appointment almost 2 weeks ago. It went well, not a whole lot to report. I posted a couple ultrasound pictures here, since they are hard to 'read' I have labeled one where the head and body is just for anyone having trouble. The baby is still measuring on the same schedule, being due December 9th. And the doctor measured his/her heartbeat and it was 172 beats per minute she said....which is good! (The doctor said it should be between 120 - 180 bpm.) So that is really it for the doctor's appointment. I see her one more time then I switch doctors. We found a new doctor, on the third try...it is hard to get a OB doc here, I guess lots of babies being born and a lot of people probably come here to the Hub City to have them (seriously, they call Lubbock the Hub City). Anyways, I don't know when I will go see the new doctor, I have an appointment, but only with a nurse to do paperwork, etc.
I have started feeling better. Most of the time, nothing sounds good but I am up for eating a lot more...I am just so difficult with deciding what to eat. The only thing that doesn't sound good ever and I still haven't attempted is fish, and I love fish, so I am sure it will pass. I am still going to the gym or Beau and I will go for walks outside, which I was doing before all this and trying to keep it up. I have still been wearing my same clothes and haven't gained any weight (at first I lost a few pounds because I felt sick, I have gained about 1/2 of that back, but that's it). Things are starting to get a bit snug, even though my weight is still around the same....I guess things are shifting around. I bought this band thing so that I can still wear my same pants, which will be good. I haven't had any issues with tops, so I should be good now hopefully for a bit.
I am going to Oklahoma next week for work and then Beau and Roma will make the drive Thursday evening. Beau has accounting comps on Wednesday and Thursday, which is just a test he has to take to be officially done with course work and be considered ABD (all but dissertation). Anyways, so that is exciting for him to be nearly through this step, he has been studying like crazy! We will go to the Big XII baseball tournament next week and weekend, which is always fun so we are excited. And then we will likely head back home on Sunday, even though Monday is a holiday. It's nice to have a day at home to recover from travel and Beau starts teaching that next week so he will want to get ready for those summer schoolers.
That is about it....I guess I am almost done with the first trimester, my book says at the END of the 12th week the first trimester is done, so I guess that would be just under 2 weeks away, I think!??! I don't really know if i am counting weeks when they start or begin, I am sure I could figure it out, but for now I am not that worried about it.