Saturday, April 16, 2011

Good morning, good morning...

I will not be blogging daily and I do not know what I will blog about....lots about Owen I am sure.  This whole thing started because of him, I wanted family to be able to read about our happenings through the pregnancy.
So good morning...a note for this morning...I love New Mexico Pinon Coffee...it is oh so yummy.  Check it out.  You have to order online, although if you live in or visit Albuquerque I am sure you could find it somewhere.  And if you catch this post in time, if you order by tomorrow (April 17th), you get free shipping!  Anyways, it is a favorite here at our house.  We got our massive shipment yesterday (we really took advantage of free shipping).  This morning we enjoyed coconut.  Other favorites include cookiedoodle, coffee cake, pumpkin spice and the regular non-flavored pinon coffee.
Anyways, give it a whirl if you are a coffee lover...I hope you enjoy as much as we do.
And of course, here is a good morning from Owen, he passed on the coffee for now, but I know he will come around.