Well we had two appointments this week...one to get the ultrasound and nonstress test then the regular OB appointment.
Nonstress test - No contractions for me. Baby's heartrate was good...he or she is still moving, moving, moving...disco party in there.
Ultrasounds - Fluid looked good and the baby measured less than two weeks ago (6lb 5oz this time). These are just estimates, of course...so 2 weeks ago was probably an overestimate and this week an underestimate...but overall the baby is probably just normal sized...YEA! I had been so worried for two weeks that the baby was going to measure nearly 8lbs on this appointment, so I was relieved and thrilled.
OB appt - Everything looks good...and I got my first check and she said I am dilated to a 1. Pretty exciting, although obviously I could be dilated to a 1 for the next 3 weeks until the induction date. Dr said that I might not make until December 3rd, but that if I do that the good news is was the baby would be ready because its head is down low (she asked if I could feel the pressure...and the answer is definitely YES). Anyways, it would be exciting to go into labor since that is what I wanted in the first place, but I won't get my hopes up.
So dilated to a 1 and no contractions...now we just wait as we were before...we go back to Dr on Tuesday because she will be out on our regular Thursday then another ultrasound and nonstress test on Wednesday.
We will report back then! Not much longer now!!