Monday, September 20, 2010

Update

Well my optimism didn't help me out this time...it turns out my glucose screening was high so I had to do the three hour glucose screening and today they called and said all levels were high, so that means I do have gestational diabetes.  Sooooooooooo, who really knows what that means.  I mean now I have done plenty of internet reading, but I have not had my doctor's appointment yet.  I am supposed to be seeing an endocrinologist that will tell me what to do and how to test my blood sugar, etc. 
Anyways, until then, I will try to eat according to what my limited research and my OB nurse said and keep walking/exercise as often as I can. 
I know that everything will be fine and work out if I just try to be as good as possible, so that is what I will do...