Small update...I went to the doctor last week and she has penciled me in for induction on December 3rd. I really wanted to try to avoid induction and go into labor naturally, but that was before the gestational diabetes, so I was up for doctor's suggestions. She doesn't want me to go past (or even to) my due date of December 8th because of the gestational diabetes. I go back to the OB and ultrasound doctors next week. They will also start giving me weekly non-stress tests next week to check contractions and baby heart's beat. Anyways, so more to update next week.
An exciting note on another baby...we HOPE to find out if we are going to have a niece or nephew tomorrow!! Kellie (Beau's sister) goes for an ultrasound tomorrow and they hope to find out. The first time they tried to find out, the baby wasn't cooperative (it wants to be a surprise like its cousin!!!), but the doctor was leaning towards girl....we will see soon enough, unless the baby is still stubborn!
Another thing to note, Beau turned 31 yesterday, so Happy Birthday to him!! Next week it's me...so we will both be 31 when this little one comes into our life!
Until next week....